Future Batworld ( Batman4014's Batworld Original Series )

Future Batworld

an important event that informs the public of BlackSkull's existence..

Years later, in the future, the world of Batworld occupied by Black Skull.

Black Skulls were an evolutionary group, and they did an extreme evil to try to force the integration of countries for rapid human evolution.

Black Skull kidnapped those with favorable oil fields and then spread the deadly Black Skull virus when exposed to humans to deal with the rest of the human population that they thought was unnecessary, and 85% of the population died in the process. And the survivors of this virus are the rebels against Black Skull, or just those who survive quietly in this Black Skull-dominated world.

appearing Future Batworld characters :

Blackskull
Bloody mary

Rebels

BungBung
Batpunkgirl
Phantom

Just survivor

4014
Alice Roa
Bloodpunk
Volterio


Episode appears
Future Batworld

More and Trivia

  • Future Batworld has a reboot plan.
  • The first place Alice visited in the FutureBatworld animation was Mattew Elliot's detective office.
  • The Future batworld is another parallel universe



Comments

  1. In Vampire Friend?!, Lucas Vanco gets a vision of Future Batworld. Is that significant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for doing my request! I love this Future Batworld universe and I'm so excited to see the planned reboot! It will be definitely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 펠릭스 나오겠다.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for this story to continue, will there be more parts?

    Or will you continue the main story so we can see what happens?🤩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will probably get a reboot of it, so lets see if something more come out with it! I'm also really excited about this story, I always loved this future timeline of Batworld!!

      Delete
    2. I'm excited too and I really like this story, even if it's parallel, so seeing a reboot would be very great.😊

      Delete
  5. One question, why did Phantom defect from Blackskull?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think probably because he saw how absurd the path of the plan was going and realised it was too much, so he left and became a rebel along with Jennifer and BungBung to try to stop this. I think it's probably something like this

      Delete
    2. Yes, it's possible, anyway he always looked a little different from the rest of the blackskull members

      Delete
  6. I have a question, why did Phantom become the Rebels and not Blackskull? and why BungBung and Batpunkgirl also became Rebels and didn't help 4014 and Alice in the Apocalypse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All three forces had to fight for different purposes.

      Delete
  7. Will there be more details of this parallel universe Earth? If so maybe some Stargate style contact with our planet Earth in the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to do a new AU about this.

      Delete
    2. This episode will be rebooted to continue the story!

      Delete
  8. Hello, is there any news about the world episode? Batworld Future because I also announced it at the celebration of one million subscribers on YouTube, and after that no news appeared about it. By the way, I am very excited about that episode because I watched an old episode before batworld Future, which was unfortunately hacked, was one of the best episodes of its time in general. I hope you will respond to me, and I am very happy that the character of Malker Stiace I'm still alive and it will show One of my most favorite characters !!😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment